Thursday, January 21, 2010

Don't have a title name...sorry

Well....what can I say. Life is well.....life.
I am training to become a team leader at work, and for those of you that don't know where that is..I work at Chick-Fil-A. It keeps me busy and I really enjoy that. Well, since I haven't updated this blog since Dec 16th I thought I should get typing away on here huh? Well......lemme just say....GUYS ARE STUPID PRICKS!!!!
Now, lemme tell you why I say that.......I work a FULL TIME job, take care of 2 1/2 year old virutually all by myself, do ALL the laundry, try to keep our part of the house clean, help with dinner (I live with my in laws so they like to do the cooking) and...well...you get the idea...
So, you're probably asking yourself...What does he do? NOTHING! He sits on his a$$ and plays on the computer or plays video games if he is at home-LAME-O!!!! He will sit there and ask me to do that SAME damn thing he could do, but because he is so lazy he won't get up and do it himself. I mean, the other day he got upset at Asher because he was getting into something like less than 3 ft. away from him. I was about 10 ft. away doing something in the kitchen (now mind you I was DOING SOMETHING....he wasn't doing anything but sitting on his a$$ on the couch.) Asher got into something he wasn't supposed to and rather than getting up from where he was and taking care of it himself, he yelled at me for not watching him (hey, prick, I was doing something taking care of you. I was helping with dinner.) Yeah, uncalled for, but a dailly occurance.
Now, on that note...I will say one more thing...
Have you ever tried something so much you are just all "tried out"?

Anyway, that's my rant for right now. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment