Wednesday, December 16, 2009

After a long hiatus

Well, it's been a while since my last post, but we are now in TX and I am so glad to be here. I recently started a position as a team member with Chick-Fil-A, and I love it.
Not much has happened in my oh-so-wonderfully-exciting life, but the continual running around after my 2 1/2 year old. Speaking of 2 1/2 year olds.....I just had to spank him.....grr. I hate that, it makes me feel like such an awful parent.
Well, on the marriage homefront....yeah, well, there's not really much to talk about. Guys are pricks and rude?
I am currently living with the in-laws, I enjoy it. Like I said, I'm glad to be back in TX. This is where my heart is. Today there is not much to report, but I will be better at posting later. Byes

No comments:

Post a Comment