Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday!!

Well, I am home sick today with a sore throat, a headache, congestion, and I can't breathe. AAAHHH I love work...but I think it was them who made me sick :(
Well, I has been about a month that I have been working there and in that time I have learned a lot of who I am and who I want to be. I NEED to be me! I was telling a friend the other day that I have NOT done anything for MYSELF in the entire time I have been married and always been focused on being a wife and a mother. Don't get me wrong, I love having family and all that, but geez, you have to take time out to be you or you just get soo stressed you don't know which way is up.
Like I mentioned, I have learned a lot of myself while there and have been taught by some of the best people I know. Now there are some people that for some reason think they have nothing better to do than to just sit around and "try to start rumors" and "talk about you", but there are true genuine people there who really care.
Well, for instance, NOBODY up at work likes Kent, NOBODY! Everytime he calls up there or shows his face he makes an a** of himself! I am constantly being told "you don't need to put up with that", "nobody should be treated like that"," you don't deserve to be talked to like that", "how can he BRAG about being a minister, and act that way". Well, yes, they are right! I don't know why he does the things that he does, I don't know why he finds it necessary to treat me like I am lower than him. We are all equal and it's time he starts realizing it. He is also EXTREMLY EXTREMLY controlling of me and the things that I do. He has even accused me of shirking my responsibilities her at home. No, NO AT ALL. The problem was that I wasn't at home "taking care of him". Asher was already in bed, so that shouldn't have been an issue. He was not even doing anything, but sitting on his butt and playin' video games. I admit, maybe there were things that could have been done around the house, but honestly it's not gonna kill anyone to leave them where they are a lil longer, right? Now, back to the controlling issue: he doesn't let me have ANY money when he is at work. He controls it all. NO CAR (no granted his is in the shop, but this was and has been an issue for a LONG time), I can't have friends. He gets upset when I go out with my friends and I feel like he doesn't want me to have any. I mean, he sits me down like I am his daughter and talks to me. Then when I don't respond to him he gets upset with me. I try to talk to him and he yells at me like I am his daughter and not his wife. He doesn't want me to do anything. Why does he feel the need to control EVERY ASPECT of my life?

Stay tuned....many more rants and ramblings to come. Changes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment