Sunday, May 31, 2009

whatever, whenever, wherevere. Blah Blah Blah

Well, seeing as how it has been a long time since I wrote on here, I thought to avoid getting gripped at for not updating (you know who I'm talking to...LoL) I would just go ahead and update it.
Well, it's been almost a month since I started working at McDonalds. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. The mgrs. are great, the people are great. I love having that much customer service and dealing with the customers all day long. Now granted, there are some cranky a** customers that come up in the store and try to put us all in a bad mood just because they got up on the wrong side of the bed, but we just have to keep telling ourselves that we are not going to be run by stupid a** people and allow them to determine our mood.
One (of the many) good things about working there is...since Asher has not started daycare yet, I am working opposite Kent's schedule. Those of you that know us both know how much of an a** he has been latley, and that I just don't want to be around him at times because I might blow up at him, and that would just cause more of an attitude that I am not prepared to deal with at this point. I know the day will come that I will just have to (in the words of Niecy Nash) "take a big girl pill", but I don't feel that day has come yet. LoL
Anyway, stay tuned for more rants and rambles! Love you all!
Thanks to those that read this. I know it's harsh at times.

1 comment:

  1. i was beginning to wonder where you went....you can always email me if you need to vent, if not i get that too:) hang in there and if it gets too hard....take that big girl pill and shove it down you-know-who's throat:)

    ReplyDelete