Saturday, May 2, 2009

The First Blog-Just me!

Okay, well, yeah, this is my first blog, but after taking the advice of a close friend/family memeber, I decided to start MY OWN blog. Yeah, it's gonna be rants and rambalings of me and my life. I am sorry for anyone reading this that is offended, but I if there is one thing in my life that is becoming MORE AND MORE clear to me, it is that you CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE!! No matter how hard you try. I HAVE been burnt by people, been on the other end of gossip, and had close friends and family members betray me. I'M DONE! I'm LIVING FOR GOD, and NO ONE ELSE!
Now, some of you that are reading this may be thinking, OMG...this girl is a b****, but oh, well. I'm done trying to please people. I've spent the majority of my life trying to please everyone and having people approve of what I did. I am not really sure why it took so long, but you live and learn right?
I will LIVE MY OWN LIFE, and DO MY OWN THINGS, to GOD'S GLORY and submit to my husband as I am instructed to do in God's word. I'm sorry if you don't agree with me, I have done some soul searching and been throught a WHOLE LOT more than most people should have to deal with ithin a 6 month period. I think they breaking point for me was back in Feb. (over v-day weekend) when my husband I lost our little girl, Jordyn Blaire. it was at that point that I just GAVE UP and GAVE FULL CONTROL to God. I couldn't do it anymore. I knew that I wasn't strong enough to do it and needed help.

Well, I'm done rambling for now. Thanks for stopping by to listen to me rant. You're awesome! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment