Sunday, May 10, 2009

Unloved and Underappreciated!

Well, as I sit here typing this I have tears streaming down my cheeks. It's what the rest of the world called Mother's Day. Yeah, do I happen to be the ONLY women in the world married to a man that underappreciates me. I mean, really! NOT EVEN a Happy Mother's Day! What the h*** is that all about? He is more interested in his STUPID t.v./video games and working to appreciate me. I will admit that I'm not perfect, and am working on my communication skills so I have a way to go to, but at least I am willing, right? He doesn't even seem willing, and that's why I feel the way I do.


I take care of Asher ALL THE TIME, keep the house clean, and work. What does he do....go to work and come home and sit in front of the t.v. and doesn't want me to talk to him. I don't understand it. He needs to talk to me. I know that he can't read my mind, but I can't read his either. I just don't understand it.

Any imput?

No comments:

Post a Comment