Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tag Your it.

...Okay, so this is a blog idea that I stole from my wonderfully, beautifully, talented...Jineen.....I hope you all enjoy it.

8 Things I'm looking forward to

1. summer vacation
2. Getting in the new house
3. Going to Florida for a family getaway
4. These Terrible 2's being over
5. Christmas ( I know....it's a ways a way)
6. having more money coming in, so we are not SOOO tapped for money.
7. making friends
8. MY BIRTHDAY


8 things I did yesterday

1. Went to breakfast with my lil man :-)
2. Spent some much needed time with my hubby
3. Washed clothes
4. Went to the dr.
5. Made dinner
6. Watched a movie with my lil man :-)
7. Got stuff together for the garage sale next Sat.
8. Packed stuff to move

8 things I wish I could do
1. buy a house
2. go back to school
3. be a stay athome mom
4. be a bit more confident
5. get lasik eye surgery, so I could get rid of these dumb glasses
6. be more athletic
7. meet Ty Pennington (that man is HOT!!)
8. have another baby

8 shows I watch
1.CSI
2. house
3. law and order svu
4. CSI: NY
5. CSI: Miami
6. Clean House
7. Jon and Kate Plus 8 ( I love that women's organizational skills)
8. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

8 people to tag
1. Jineen's Blog
2. Heather's Blog
3. Jenn Dunn's Blog
4. Sarah Swinford's Blog
5. Sarah Parr's Blog
6. Tracie Wheeler's Blog
7. Sabrina Hill's Blog
8. ummm...I guess I don't have that many friends because I can't think of anyone else.



Thanks to all reading this......
Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment